1. Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server, saving details such as the date and time visitors land on our pages, browser signatures, operating system, and device type, as well as IP address.
- Where login or registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
- Certain social media platforms use beacons, such as “pixels” to capture data on page visitors.
- When clicking on a Like or Share button, certain personal data connected with your account on that particular social media platform may be shared with that platform, the processing of which is out of our control. If you do not wish your personal data to be shared with a social media platform, do not click on Like or Share buttons on this website.
2. How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented, leased or otherwise shared with 3rd parties, except with law enforcement agencies in the execution of a lawful court order. We do not employ any 3rd party data processors.
- If you opt-in to receive notifications, e-mail may be sent to you to inform you of news of our services or offers by us.
3. How information is protected
IVSEO will take all precautions to ensure that any personal information we gather is adequately protected against theft or harvesting by others, by employing appropriate security protocols, including anonymization. In the unlikely event of a security breach, we will notify the owners of such information, as well as the appropriate authorities.
4. Visitor Options
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- If you desire to view or correct any of your personal information that we may have gathered, or if you would like to have us delete your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com to make your request and we will respond promptly.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. They may also be used to track your return visits to the website.
|No records found|
Users who comment on our website are expected to adhere to acceptable standards of behavior. When commenting, the following will not be tolerated:
- Vulgar, threatening, insulting or suggestive comments or images that might be construed to be offensive to others in any way, including based upon race, gender, religion, nationality, or sexual orientation;
- Deliberate trolling of others, in a manner that we judge to be malicious in nature;
- Any form of hate, in deed or speech, that attacks the beliefs of others, including their nationality, culture, religion or form of government;
- Images or avatars of a sexual nature, or any images of any kind that depict an act that might be offensive to others;
- Links to sites that contain any text or images of a sexual nature, nudity or pornographic material;
- Inciting or encouraging violence of any type against any individual or group.
Intrinsic Value SEO personnel shall be the sole arbiter as to whether or not the actions of a visitor violate the foregoing conditions. Violators may be banned and/or reported to the appropriate services, including the legal authorities, if such is considered appropriate, in our sole discretion.